Yosemite is a natural tourist spot located in the United States National Park in the Sierra Nevada, the state of California. Yosemite nature tourism offers stunning scenery and diverse animals and plants and an area of over 3000 meters. Yosemite is an area with the dominant geological granite rocks. The journey to nature tourism in California is generally reached by vehicle.
Yosemite has a variety of natural tourism objects are very beautiful scenery. There are many pine trees, lakes, valleys, steep cliffs, grasslands, forests, rivers and of course the waterfalls. There's also the famous giant tree in Yosemite, the tree is 1,500 years old, even the base of a tree hollowed out for the way through.
In the natural attractions of Yosemite in California there are waterfalls of Yosemite which is the highest waterfall in North America. Height to 800 meters. The waterfall is a must visit when traveling to California. Behind the waterfall looks granite rocks. Usually when the sun will sink and illuminated waterfall, the waterfall will look like gold glittering like lava coming down from the volcano. Stunning scenery can only be seen outside the winter and only two weeks in a year.
Yosemite is a prime choice for hikers because it has steep cliffs and steep hills. El Capitan is one of the steep rocky mountain granite most commonly used for rock climbing. In winter, Yosemite offers an area for exceptional skiing. In addition, if the summer, the scenery at sunrise and sunset are also very amazing. You should prepare the camera ready to capture the beautiful moments that would have occurred in Yosemite.
Yosemite's natural attractions have become a very popular tourist attraction in California even in the world. Therefore, the tour manager is always trying to maintain its sustainability, in addition to satisfying the tourist, the manager provides many restaurants, hotels and souvenir shops, museums and campsites. Beware of camping in style mini tours, which often appeared black bear looking for food scraps.
- Pattaya (Thailand)
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Cedar Point (Ohio, USA)
- Statue of Liberty (New York, USA)
- Notre Dame de Paris (Paris, France)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Valencia (Spain)
- Navarra (Spain)
- Basque (Spain)
- Aragon (Spain)
- Andalucia (Spain)
- Bingbing Bei (Henan, China)
- Pyramid (Giza, Egypt)
- Singapore Zoo (Singapore)
- Tower of Pisa (Italy)
- Big Ben (London, England)
- Disneyland (California, USA)
- Colosseum of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Alberta (Canada)
- Carnaval de Quebec (Canada)
- Rocky mountain rail (Canada)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- St Lawrence River
- Kings Canyon and Sequoia (California, USA)
- Yosemite National Park (California, USA)
- Mammoth Cave (Kentucky, USA)
- Universal Studio (Florida, USA)
- Washington DC National Mall (USA)
- Niagara Water Falls (USA)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona (USA)
- Flower Island (South Borneo, Indonesia)
- Sentarum Lake National Park (West Borneo, Indonesi...
- Turtle Beach (West Borneo, Indonesia)
- Popoh Beach (East Java, Indonesia)
- Sempu Island (East Java, Indonesia)
- Mendut Temple (Central Java, indonesia)
- ▼ August (36)