Turtle beach is a beach located in the district stuffed, which is directly adjacent to the city singkawang ..... This pantaai barren promontory of the region .... why it is called barren promontory? Because once tanjunng is filled with trees ... but the left was only a cape without the trees that decorate it, if it is just as for the grass and shrubs are ...
Patai turtles are also nearby military training SECATA B. .. travel time required to reach the location of this tour - + 45 minutes drive from the city singkawang .... probably not many people know the location of this tour, this is because little information about the location of this tour and also access to the location of this tour that has not accommodated properly ... where many roads are potholes and flooded .... and lack of facilities at tourist sites this .... facilities that are available are available at tourist locations are only limited to the standard facilities for a tourist location .. like gazebo to relax, food stalls, toilets, and a few villas are the property of a PT (limited liability company) ... in this place there is also a shrimp hatchery run by parties who are competent in their field ....
The view is quite beautiful tourist sites .... where the beach is still quite beautiful ..., coupled with the presence of pine trees planted by the manager along the shore further add to the beauty of this beach ...
And a hill that is on this beach, from this hill we can see more beautiful scenery which will look very different beach near the rock ... if the weather is nice, we could see an island located across from the beach ... and in the evening we can see the sunset anyway .... Retain natural conditions of the original concept of development can become attractions in West Kalimantan. Turtle beach is managed noticed the concept. The beauty of the beach environment is maintained so that foreign tourists are attracted to enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Pattaya (Thailand)
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Cedar Point (Ohio, USA)
- Statue of Liberty (New York, USA)
- Notre Dame de Paris (Paris, France)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Valencia (Spain)
- Navarra (Spain)
- Basque (Spain)
- Aragon (Spain)
- Andalucia (Spain)
- Bingbing Bei (Henan, China)
- Pyramid (Giza, Egypt)
- Singapore Zoo (Singapore)
- Tower of Pisa (Italy)
- Big Ben (London, England)
- Disneyland (California, USA)
- Colosseum of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Alberta (Canada)
- Carnaval de Quebec (Canada)
- Rocky mountain rail (Canada)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- St Lawrence River
- Kings Canyon and Sequoia (California, USA)
- Yosemite National Park (California, USA)
- Mammoth Cave (Kentucky, USA)
- Universal Studio (Florida, USA)
- Washington DC National Mall (USA)
- Niagara Water Falls (USA)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona (USA)
- Flower Island (South Borneo, Indonesia)
- Sentarum Lake National Park (West Borneo, Indonesi...
- Turtle Beach (West Borneo, Indonesia)
- Popoh Beach (East Java, Indonesia)
- Sempu Island (East Java, Indonesia)
- Mendut Temple (Central Java, indonesia)
- ▼ August (36)