Who has never heard of tourist attractions in the United States, Niagara Falls? Niagara Falls is famous for its beauty and truly shows the glory of the Creator. Niagara Falls is located on the border between the states Americas States namely New York and Ontario province in Canada. Known as the waterfall of Niagara is located in the Niagara River. The waterfall is within 27 miles of New York or 120 miles from Ontario, Canada.
The waterfall is not very high but very wide and world-renowned and is a waterfall that has water falling most strongly in North America. So if you have the opportunity to visit the United States or Canada, do not forget to watch the awesomeness of this Niagara Falls. Millions of people have visited this resort every day. Some people argue that Niagara Falls is better and more beautiful when viewed from Canada. If the view from the Canadian side at night, the waterfall will be highlighted by the lights that illuminate both sides. These attractions are open from morning till night.
Niagara Falls formed when the glaciers come down during the last ice age end first. Besides the beauty of the waterfall, there is often a rainbow that graced the waterfall. At that Niagara Falls was very beautiful and gorgeous looks. In Niagara Falls attractions, New York also offers tours of cruise ships, passengers will be taken down a whirlpool under a waterfall. Aside from being a tourist attraction, Niagara Falls is also used as the largest hydroelectric power, especially in the United States.
Niagara Falls also offers a wonderful game of lights at night. At the time of the winter in the United States and Canada, held winter festival of lights. At this festival, the waterfalls will be illuminated with colored lights are spectacular, there are hundreds of cool light animations. Even Disney and other world charm beragai will be shown at the festival.
- Pattaya (Thailand)
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Cedar Point (Ohio, USA)
- Statue of Liberty (New York, USA)
- Notre Dame de Paris (Paris, France)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Valencia (Spain)
- Navarra (Spain)
- Basque (Spain)
- Aragon (Spain)
- Andalucia (Spain)
- Bingbing Bei (Henan, China)
- Pyramid (Giza, Egypt)
- Singapore Zoo (Singapore)
- Tower of Pisa (Italy)
- Big Ben (London, England)
- Disneyland (California, USA)
- Colosseum of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Alberta (Canada)
- Carnaval de Quebec (Canada)
- Rocky mountain rail (Canada)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- St Lawrence River
- Kings Canyon and Sequoia (California, USA)
- Yosemite National Park (California, USA)
- Mammoth Cave (Kentucky, USA)
- Universal Studio (Florida, USA)
- Washington DC National Mall (USA)
- Niagara Water Falls (USA)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona (USA)
- Flower Island (South Borneo, Indonesia)
- Sentarum Lake National Park (West Borneo, Indonesi...
- Turtle Beach (West Borneo, Indonesia)
- Popoh Beach (East Java, Indonesia)
- Sempu Island (East Java, Indonesia)
- Mendut Temple (Central Java, indonesia)
- ▼ August (36)