Do you enjoy traveling to different parts of the world? If you prefer, visit the ancient cities like Quebec in Canada worth your try. Especially with the beauty of the river in this city known as the St Lawrence river can be an alternative water attractions in the United States.
St Lawrence is a river a thousand faces. Flowing from Montreal to Iles-de-la-Madeleine, this river is a giant waterway from the lake into the river, toward the bay and then out to sea. Along the river there are dozens of islands that rise and an amazing diversity of wildlife, where it can easily be found through the water attractions. Throughout your adventure, you are riding in the boat that will take your journey into the history of one of the rivers in the United States as well as discover some of the secrets that you can explore.
This river is located approximately 430 kilometers from Ottawa, the capital of Canada. To get there, you can choose a scenic route through the river St. Lawrence. The river that flows through St. Jerome, Trois-Rivieres, Quebec City and offers interesting sights that you can get while enjoying the water attractions on offer there.The city is different from other cities in the United States, particularly Canada, because people here speak French. Canada is home to many of the amazing wildlife of various species, and wildlife watching is one of the most popular activity in Canada. One of the water attractions that you can do here is a glimpse of blue whales as they rose to the surface water in the river St. Lawrence or humpback whales off the coast of Newfoundland.
You will also find many places where you can go to watch birds. Tour the water you do here will give you 36 hours a panoramic splendor of St. Lawrence and then went further into the Îles-de-la-Madeleine. So, if you can not wait to enjoy the beauty that is on offer through one of the river water attractions that this beautiful in the United States, came to Canada right now.
- Pattaya (Thailand)
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Cedar Point (Ohio, USA)
- Statue of Liberty (New York, USA)
- Notre Dame de Paris (Paris, France)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Valencia (Spain)
- Navarra (Spain)
- Basque (Spain)
- Aragon (Spain)
- Andalucia (Spain)
- Bingbing Bei (Henan, China)
- Pyramid (Giza, Egypt)
- Singapore Zoo (Singapore)
- Tower of Pisa (Italy)
- Big Ben (London, England)
- Disneyland (California, USA)
- Colosseum of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Alberta (Canada)
- Carnaval de Quebec (Canada)
- Rocky mountain rail (Canada)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- St Lawrence River
- Kings Canyon and Sequoia (California, USA)
- Yosemite National Park (California, USA)
- Mammoth Cave (Kentucky, USA)
- Universal Studio (Florida, USA)
- Washington DC National Mall (USA)
- Niagara Water Falls (USA)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona (USA)
- Flower Island (South Borneo, Indonesia)
- Sentarum Lake National Park (West Borneo, Indonesi...
- Turtle Beach (West Borneo, Indonesia)
- Popoh Beach (East Java, Indonesia)
- Sempu Island (East Java, Indonesia)
- Mendut Temple (Central Java, indonesia)
- ▼ August (36)