One of the most beautiful testament of the United States is a natural canyon antelope. This canyon is magnificent works of art caused by water flowing through the narrow slits, for a long period of time, carving and smoothing the canyon walls into beautiful carvings and brightly colored. The remarkable thing of it is some of the canyon in southern Utah and Arizona has a depth of hundreds of meters, while others are just a few meters, or even just a few inches wide.
Vertical walls of antelope canyon able to change the color of reflected sunlight. This is a mixture of light exposure and shadows that make the canyon antelope canyon is very beautiful and so memorable for many tourists. Color capable demonstrated through the beauty of this canyon, the colors orange and red on the walls of the canyon able to attract people not only complains of the United States but also from around the world to travel, hike here as well as camping, seeing the sights in this tour directly.
Beautiful canyon in the United States is located near the Navajo land, just outside Glen Canyon National Recreation Area in Arizona. Antelope canyon sights is the most visited places in the Southwest, in part because it is easily accessible and most widely publicized, and also because of extraordinary beauty, with a combination of depth, width, length, color stones and the right light. Many other canyons in the United States a deeper, narrower or longer, and some have an even more colorful stones engraved with the beautiful, but here conditions are considered the most ideal environment.
Exploring antelope canyon in Arizona is a great way to enjoy the outdoors and to appreciate the wonders of nature really are. Attractions such as the canyon is very fun and exercise you can do here is very impressive, so until the day after several visits to the United States, you will probably find it hard to resist not to come back here. Remember to stay healthy, safe, always keep the environment, and do not forget to have fun.
- Pattaya (Thailand)
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Cedar Point (Ohio, USA)
- Statue of Liberty (New York, USA)
- Notre Dame de Paris (Paris, France)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Valencia (Spain)
- Navarra (Spain)
- Basque (Spain)
- Aragon (Spain)
- Andalucia (Spain)
- Bingbing Bei (Henan, China)
- Pyramid (Giza, Egypt)
- Singapore Zoo (Singapore)
- Tower of Pisa (Italy)
- Big Ben (London, England)
- Disneyland (California, USA)
- Colosseum of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Alberta (Canada)
- Carnaval de Quebec (Canada)
- Rocky mountain rail (Canada)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- St Lawrence River
- Kings Canyon and Sequoia (California, USA)
- Yosemite National Park (California, USA)
- Mammoth Cave (Kentucky, USA)
- Universal Studio (Florida, USA)
- Washington DC National Mall (USA)
- Niagara Water Falls (USA)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona (USA)
- Flower Island (South Borneo, Indonesia)
- Sentarum Lake National Park (West Borneo, Indonesi...
- Turtle Beach (West Borneo, Indonesia)
- Popoh Beach (East Java, Indonesia)
- Sempu Island (East Java, Indonesia)
- Mendut Temple (Central Java, indonesia)
- ▼ August (36)