You want a tour of nature in a different way? Visit Mammoth Cave, a cavern that is really great!. Mammoth Cave is located in the state of Kentucky, United States of America. This cave is one of the largest caves in the world, so huge that only some parts are used as a tour. Some parts of interest include Grand Avenue, Misery Fatman and more. Before 1990 there was also an underground river tour, but for some reason this activity is prohibited.
More than 300-mile section of Mammoth Cave have been explored, and please note you are running deep underground in a narrow and slippery, even though this is a fairly large cave. Mammoth Cave has the advantages that presents the adventures as well as an informative educational experience. Stalagmite and stalactite composed his charming, like in a dream world. You will not feel bored, and even you will feel taken to another world in this cave.
There are several campsites around the cave as an alternative to lodging as well as an addition to the sensation of adventure. Simply bring a tent and sleeping bag, you can enjoy the thrill of mammoths Cave and the surrounding national parks. You can follow a variety of different tours with different sensations ranging from a tour of one hour to six hours!
The beauty of Mammoth Cave is a cave wall structure is incredibly beautiful, plus an ornament of stalagmites and stalagtitnya, suitable for caving enthusiasts. You may need a tripod and a camera that can shoot in a slow shutter to get a good picture in Mammoth Cave. So, what are you waiting for?
- Pattaya (Thailand)
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- Cedar Point (Ohio, USA)
- Statue of Liberty (New York, USA)
- Notre Dame de Paris (Paris, France)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
- Valencia (Spain)
- Navarra (Spain)
- Basque (Spain)
- Aragon (Spain)
- Andalucia (Spain)
- Bingbing Bei (Henan, China)
- Pyramid (Giza, Egypt)
- Singapore Zoo (Singapore)
- Tower of Pisa (Italy)
- Big Ben (London, England)
- Disneyland (California, USA)
- Colosseum of Rome (Rome, Italy)
- Alberta (Canada)
- Carnaval de Quebec (Canada)
- Rocky mountain rail (Canada)
- Grand Canyon (Arizona, USA)
- St Lawrence River
- Kings Canyon and Sequoia (California, USA)
- Yosemite National Park (California, USA)
- Mammoth Cave (Kentucky, USA)
- Universal Studio (Florida, USA)
- Washington DC National Mall (USA)
- Niagara Water Falls (USA)
- Antelope Canyon, Arizona (USA)
- Flower Island (South Borneo, Indonesia)
- Sentarum Lake National Park (West Borneo, Indonesi...
- Turtle Beach (West Borneo, Indonesia)
- Popoh Beach (East Java, Indonesia)
- Sempu Island (East Java, Indonesia)
- Mendut Temple (Central Java, indonesia)
- ▼ August (36)